There will always be a demand for high quality link-building. As such, HARO Liaison is looking for proven self-starters to join our journalist-pitching team.
You will given complete autonomy as to how and when to complete your tasks. FYI, HARO newsletters are sent out at 5.45am, 12.45pm and 4.45pm EST Monday – Friday.
In order to be considered, please address the following selection criteria, watch this training video, and fill out the attached form.
About This Role
How much does this pay?
For every DR25+ website, you will receive $5 per pitch you make on behalf of a client. That is, if you pitch 2 clients in the same email for a single HARO query, you will be paid 2* $5 = $10.
Across any given week, you can usually send 5 pitches per day * 5 days = 25 pitches per week @ $5 each, potentially earning $500 per month on pitches alone.
On top of this, for every link you are able to secure for a client, you will receive:
- $50 for every referring domain with a DR-score between 25 and 49.
- $85 for every referring domain with a DR-score of 50+.
- $120 for every referring domain with a DR-score of 85+.
- All amounts are expressed in USD.
- You will be responsible for keeping track of the pitches you make so that we can pay you correctly.
- Link wins will be paid out immediately.
How am I expected to build HARO links?
Everything is through a manual process of:
- Looking at journalist queries every day.
- Identifying queries that you can respond to on behalf of a client(s).
- Crafting a unique pitch that is eye-catching.
Do links have to come from unique referring domains?
Yes. Client do not want a link from a website they already have as a referring domain. Therefore, to avoid duplication and wasting your time, you will be provided with a list of websites to avoid.
What if a link I get is from a website with a lower DR of 30?
Our clients pay us when we can get them a referring domain with a DR of 25+. Therefore, if a link comes from a website with a DR of less than 25, we do not get paid for it and neither will you.